Saturday, December 8, 2012

Result Sesi 2 2010 day! =/ 10.12.2010

Its 7AM in the UK and its 2PM in Malaysia.
So easy for me to check my result~
I was quite trembling and nervous to check my result
and thennnnnnn jeng jeng jeng~~
Alhamdulillah, i got 3.64! =)
and at that time, i was so happy and relieved!
my result went up by 0.14 and another Dean's List ;)
then i went and announced it to my family and they told Kak Long's housemates all~

So our journey for that day started at Coch Castle!
yeppp its another beautiful castle~
Scary actually, i love castles but it scares me haha


When we were at the car park, there were 2 woman with their children
They chit-chatting for a while and then went into their car
I was imagining that they were like Mama and Mak Su and us the cousins
Went out together in the morning and then plan to eat dinner together the same night
I kinda miss home at that time.

Next, we went to Cantref Reservoir!
all i can remember is just water~ hehe

Yup me.

The reservoir. Beautiful scenery~

and it was freaking slippery!
there were ice all over like thisss

Next, we went jalan2 and saw this beautiful thing!

Yup, its a FROZEN WATERFALL!
and somebody was climbing it . Go mister! ;)

So, our next stop was Brecon Beacon!
We went to Poundland where everything is sold at £1 or lower~
Then we went to a place which is very spacious and there were a lot of stalls selling stuffs
Antiques, story books and others..
Its not stalls actually, they just sell by putting stuffs on their tables.
and the place is big like a hall
so yeah, its like that.
Then we wanted to leave and at that time Ayah realized something
"Tongkat Mak mana??"
tuuuu dia Tok sakan shopping, kuat terus naa sampai tongkat hilang pun tak perasan
Ayah went back to the places that we went and guess where we found it?
It was Poundland!
The FIRST store that we went to~
Looks like she really had a great time that she forgot that her walking stick was not with her
hahaha

Next we went to see some sheep!
My favourite favourite sheep!
Before we flew here, I always dream to see sheep at hills like i always watch on the TV
I felt so happy at that time!
The name of the place was Visitors National Park :)
Gotta love the cute sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment