Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I dreamt of my husband & ex-boyfriend ♥♥♥♥♥

WONDERFUL DREAM.
it was indeed a very beautiful dream.
I finally get to meet my dearest husband, Jung Yunho and ex-boyfriend, Shim Changmin!
but what was the most important is that i get to meet Yunho!
i even hugged his forearms or something and he just smiledddddd
OMG HE'S LOOKING SO DAMN HANDSOME IN MY DREAMS!

Okay, how did my dream started..

I was walking alone in a university/college or something
suddenly i saw a handsome man and from only looking at his back,
i said to myself "Is that Yunho??"
i went to him and yesssss its him!
my husband! Jung Yunho, so handsome and good looking and tall

♥♥♥♥

I said to him, YUNHOOO and then i go peluk his forearm like i said before
and he smiled and we talked a little bit
i was hesitating to talk in English but i just asked him "Did u go to class?"
he said, "Yes, International Business. It was okay."
he went to class melawat2 je, bkn p belajar pun
haihh mau pengsan budak2 kelas kalau ttbe husband i ni p melawat kelas depa

and at that time, i saw loadssssss of Cassies, all in red t-shirt surrounding Changmin
Changmin just smiled and was too busy giving autographs and taking pictures with them
while at Yunho, there was only me.
Only me 1 freaking person

and then i asked, "Can we take a picture together?"
Yunho said, " Sure!" and he smiledddd which made my heart melts like crayjieee
i was looking for somebody to take a picture and suddenly there's another girl came and said "Lets take picture all 3 of us together!"
Okayla, i tak kesah pun, boleh je
So i called Ibrahim and asked him to take our photo together
ttbe Ibrahim ni slow pulak nk menangkap gambo nye
and too bad, sempat ambek gambar bertiga je, ttbe Yunho dah kena pegi
So tak dptla i nak bergambar berdua dgn husband i yg sorg tu..
Takpelah, kate husband kan. Bila2 pong bolehhhh ;p

Then suddenly we were in a hall with KOOP THANI inside
and other people, i donno la got people kawen or its the event for Catch Me World Tour
and then i told everyone, " TADI KAK NGAH JUMPA YUNHOOOOO!!! BESTNYAAA"
while i said that, i was rolling on the chair and goyang2 kaki atas bawah spazzing
everybody else just smiled and said they were happy for me!

Then i went into a room and lepaking with friends if i'm not mistaken
then came members of Epsilon lepaking there too haha so random
i said hi and we sembang2 a bit
then Ezaty (one of the members of Epsilon) told me,
"______ told us, fans came for us LOL" and then we laughed
not sure whether she stated a name but i know it was a guy but i'm not sure who

Okay then i walked outside of the room, looking at ppl preparing to open booths for the concert
Mostly ppl were selling drinks and food, weirdly not merchandise
Haha kata mimpi kan..
then i saw the banner of Catch Me World Tour in Malaysia with the date written there was 22/3/2013 LOL
then i said in the dream, "bkn konsert TVXQ ni 18 May ke?"

Then i walked to a room for sound system or something
but ade pak guard dlm tu
and also Ibrahim inside there, doing his homework
with another mat salleh kid donno why he sesat there
also doing his homework
I called Ibrahim and him and then they packed their homework stuffs
Then they both came out of the room and walked with me and Mama
My dream ended here.

IT WAS ANYHOW ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME DREAM I'VE EVER HAD!!
I CANT WAIT FOR 18TH OF MAY LIKE SERIOUSLY!

♥♥♥♥


Husband: Jung Yunho

Ex-boyfriend: Shim Changmin

EPSILON!

No comments:

Post a Comment