Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Joker, GD & Baek came into my dream :O

OMG seriously, this is so random
What a weird combination haha

Before I went to bed, I was watching Peniel's vlog on theunitedcube's youtube channel
Here's the video:

Well, as u can see he was ranting about some Classic Christmas Movies and some part of this vlog came into my dream..
But it was not Peniel who was ranting.

So, suddenly I was back to the age of 17
I was in Form 5, with my Convent friends
The 3 guys who are Joker (Junhyung Beast), GD and Baek (Baekhyun EXO) came to my school
It was recess time so I went to the canteen with my friends
And the 3 guys were there I don't know what they were doing
They were not singing obviously because they were from different groups
They were like only talking on stage at the canteen
Then Joker starts to rant just like Peniel did in the vlog
But he was ranting about Malaysia's school uniform
LOL that's really weird right?
He said the uniforms are all out of fashion and he said Malaysia should change the school uniform
Heh what a funny dream :D

The main person in my dream was Joker because the other 2 was not really talking
I dont even know what they did in this particular dream
But they were there, on stage, sitting on their chairs
Yep that's all ;D

And in that dream I have this thought:
"Dekat gila nampak Joker dgn Baek ni! Tak mcm masa tgk World Stage haritu.. Ape pun tak nampak. Ni bley nampak clear!"
Joker was really close to me and he was ranting in front of me so thats why I had that thought ;)
Well, he was actually talking to me in that dream
Ranting about our school uniform
So weird.

Joker

GD

Baek

No comments:

Post a Comment