Sunday, March 15, 2020

I dream of STRAY KIDS & HYUNJIN was my boyfriend!

Good evening! Its been 6 years+ since I wrote here & today I wanna write again since the dream was precious to me. So here it goes~

I was sitting on my knee on something &  had to slide down a snow mountain. Before I was sliding down, I heard that there was going to be an earthquake, the snow will turn into water so i already planned to get into a limo with my team SKZ in it when that happened. So I slide down & when the earthquake happened i just jumped into SKZ limo & everyone was panicking because Lee Know (who was wearing the hanbok attire like in The 9th) was hanging from the door. 

The limo was like flying? And there was a strong wind & underneath us was water because the snow has melted. When I jumped, I was hanging on the door too but on a different side. Everyone tried so hard to pull us both inside. When I finally got in, tiba2 i was in another mission place with Hyunjin & Changbin.

Hyunjin was my bf in that dream & I called him baby lol Indahnya mimpi haha So the mission that we had to do was: 1 person dancing to a Baekhyun song, the other 2 have to press the numbers on a mini remote given. Of course Hyunjin would be the one to dance but he didn't know the steps so he was standing still with his right arm opened. Then a random kid laughed at him & mocked him about him not knowing the dance. I got mad in my heart because my baby is a good dancer. Changbin & I was picking up our remotes & the dance tutorial pendrive for Hyunjin so of course he doesnt't know the dance yet. So I put my arms around his shoulder and said "Kesian diaaaa kena mock..Its okay baby, here's the dance tutorial" Changbin & I was practicing pressing the remote and then we got mad sbb the remote got 4 numbers only but on screen keluar number lain. I screamed "NUMBER PUN ADA 4 JE, MCM MANA NAK MAIN" Then i woke up. 끝!

Also there was another scene where  I was searching for a place for us to eat dinner. Its like at Gurney Drive so i was walking throughout the food court to find seat because there were too many ppl. When we finally got to sit down, we ate seafood haha bestnya eat dinner with SKZ ❤



The feeling when I put my arm around Hyunjin's shoulders was so good.. Its like its okay baby, I trust your talent. You can do this. He mcm betul2 my boyfriend 😭😭😭 Mimpi SKZ then woke up to this haha I LOVE STRAY KIDS SO MUCH & I MISS THEM TERRIBLY 😭😭😭😭😭


No comments:

Post a Comment